Cheerios Help Us Help a Heart Program
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Eligibility: Cheerios Help Us Help a Heart Program (the "Donation Program") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including D.C.), eighteen (18) years old or older at the time of donation. Void where prohibited.
2. Timing: Donation Program begins on January 4, 2013 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on January 31, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Donation Program Period"). Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Donation Program.
3. How to Participate in the Donation Program: During the Donation Program Period, purchase a specially marked box of Cheerios, then visit www.cheerios.com/donate and follow the links and instructions to submit the on-pack 10 Digit UPC code. Limit: Each participant may enter one (1) 10 Digit UPC code per day during the Promotion Period. At the conclusion of the Donation Program Period, the Sponsor will donate $1 to the American Heart Association® for each eligible code entered (the "Donation") up to $100,000 during the Donation Program Period.
4. National Supporter: General Mills Sales, Inc., One General Mills Blvd., Minneapolis, MN 55440 (the “Cheerios® brand,” or “Cheerios” for this Terms and Conditions). Administrator: ePrize, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
5. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Donation Program if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Program, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the operation of the program or website; violates the Terms and Conditions of the program; or acts in a disruptive manner at any time during the event, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. By submitting your UPC(s), you accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
6. Disputes: Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Donation Program awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Donation Program, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Donation Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
© 2013 ePrize, Inc. All rights reserved.