Frequently Asked Questions.
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- Q1. What is COPPA?
- A1. COPPA is an acronym for the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, which is a federal law regulating how the personal information of children under the age of 13 can be gathered and used on the Internet.
- Q2. Does your promotion comply with COPPA guidelines?
- A2. Yes, Next Trix Kid is COPPA compliant. While this promotion is designed to be fun, we at General Mills take COPPA and your child’s privacy very seriously.
- Q3. Is General Mills/Trix collecting personally identifiable information about my child in accordance with COPPA guidelines?
- A3. As part of Next Trix Kid, General Mills is collecting the first name and email address only, solely to allow the fulfillment of prizes should your child win. This is being done in full compliance with COPPA guidelines. As a result, if your child has registered for Next Trix Kid, you will receive an email from us letting you know. We will also provide you with the opportunity to opt your child out of the promotion. Regardless of whether or not you choose to opt out your child from the promotion, no information about children will be used for any purpose other than fulfilling promotion prizes. All information about children under 13 will be destroyed immediately upon conclusion of the promotion.
- Q4. My child is between the ages of 6 and 10. How do I opt them out of the promotion?
- A4. As part of the registration process, your child is required to provide your email address in addition to their own. You should have received an email from us when your child registered for Next Trix Kid containing information about opting your child out of the promotion and providing a link to do so. In addition, you may unsubscribe your son or daughter from Next Trix Kid by clicking here .
- Q5. What are the prizes for this promotion?
- A5. 50 winners will receive a Trix Prize Pack and 1 Grand Prize winner will be featured as the Next Trix Kid staring in a Trix TV commercial including a trip to shoot the video.
- Q6. How many prizes could I win?
- A6. One instant win game prize per child.
- MY INFO:
- Q7. I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- A7. We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive, we are unable to change registration information unless you are awarded a prize.
If you do win a prize during the promotional period, please contact email@example.com and provide your updated information.
- Q8. Why can’t I use my P.O. Box address on the winner confirmation form?
- A8. Our shipping service cannot ship any prizes to a P.O. Box, so if you’re identified as a winner, we’d need to send the prize to your home.
- Q9. I forgot my password. What should I do?
- A9. You can have your password emailed directly to you. Click here to visit the Forgot Password Page.
- Q10. I won the instant win game, but never received an email with more details. What should I do?
- A10. To ensure you receive emails, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book. Learn how. Fill out the form below to let us know you didn’t receive your win email.
- Q11. I got a message that says I've already entered today, but I haven't. What should I do?
- A11. First, make sure you are visiting http://www.NextTrixKid.com directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser.
You may also need to clear your Temporary Internet Files. Just click 'Tools' on the menu bar at the top of your browser and selecting 'Internet Options' from the drop down menu. Choose the 'Delete Files' button and delete all of your Temporary Internet Files. This should help! If not, send us a note below.
- Q12. I’m having trouble entering a code. What should I do?
- A12. Make sure you are entering the code exactly as shown. In most cases, this means you would not include spaces and use all lower case letters where applicable.
- Q13. I think I’m having technical issues. I can't seem to enter a code, view a page, or see the game. What should I do?
Still have a question? Please complete this form with your question or comment. Please note, a response may take up to three business days.